A strole on the sand... we had fun this afternoon just strolling the beach and talking with each other. I live for these moments.The kids had fun on the rocks.

Whooeee.... check out those white legs!

Alright, so when we got to the beach we had the whole lecture about how we were just walking and not playing in the sand or getting wet... So, can you guess from this picture who got caught off guard and wet first?

Boyz on the Beach!

I thought this was a cool picture of Ken!
I am grateful for: Time with my family and watching my kids bounce around the beach without a care in the world.
3 comments:
Looks like your sunglasses were to protect your eyes from your flourescent legs - and not the sun! J/k. I am WAY whiter than you.
I'm good with it. I have no problem providing the light!
I love white legs anyway... I mean there's less chance of getting melinoma that way, right? That's how I jsutify it in my head as being okay, that I'm never tan!
Post a Comment