Look closely... there are little tiny people inside.
Jessica spends her free time in the loft raiding my scrapbooking supplies. She loves to make buildings and homes out of paper/cardstock and decorate them. When she is finished she makes a detailed floorplan of each creation. I can't tell you how many hours she has spent doing this. I used to get irritated when all of my supplies were missing, now I am just happy when she cleans up her mess because I realize that this is truly a passion of hers and want her to develop it!VACATION TO MARS!
Josh played the part of "Josh" in Vacation to mars. He was the son in the family!
Josh had one of the lead parts in his 3rd grade play called, "Vacation to Mars." He did an awesome job and even helped others when they forgot their lines. He had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the rehearsals and learning his parts. This was a great experience for him and he really came out of his shell to perform. We checked Jessica out of school the afternoon of his play and we all went to support him!
Josh played the part of "Josh" in Vacation to mars. He was the son in the family!
Josh had one of the lead parts in his 3rd grade play called, "Vacation to Mars." He did an awesome job and even helped others when they forgot their lines. He had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the rehearsals and learning his parts. This was a great experience for him and he really came out of his shell to perform. We checked Jessica out of school the afternoon of his play and we all went to support him!This week has been another crazy week. I am amazed how fast time is going these days and wish that I could hold on to some moments here and there. I can remember when I couldn't wait until my kids got a little more independant... now I'm so grateful when they want to snuggle a bit!
I am grateful for: I am so grateful for the opportunities that my children have had and I realize that if we lived in many other countries they would not have what they have!



No comments:
Post a Comment