Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back 2 School

The kids started back to school this last week and.... I'm sorry but I can't believe I have a high schooler! AUGHGHGHGH... and early morning seminary is kicking my rear!! Josh is having a blast and Jessica is enjoying her friends... a little stressed about classes but happy. Jessica went to her first HS football game Friday night with her friends and LOVED it!! Apparently, in the mid-west EVERYONE including parents go to the games even if you don't know anyone playing... they parents sit on one end... then the middle schoolers... then the high schoolers... pretty funny actually. So, we will be out there cheering on the Centerville Elks too!
I am grateful for: Some seriously awesome schools and the chance for my kids to get a fabulous education!!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

FINALLY, right!?! (Good schools!)

Susan said...

Don't curse seminary - you may end up a teacher! :o) Wouldn't that be poetic justice!! JOKE!

Steph said...

A HIGHSCHOOLER!?! Ahhhh! You're not old enough! What a cool mom you are, though....(sigh) Can you be mine too? Only I guess we'd be more like sisters. Can you give me your e-mail addy so I can invite you to the blog? My yahoo account can't find you! Retarded, I know!

stampinashley said...

Hey!! Miss you! Hope you are all doing well! We are starting to see some light at the end of this settling into life tunnel, I think it's a light... I hope it's not a train!!

Susan said...

Just an annoying message to remind you that your blog is VERY dusty and needs to be attended to.

Love!