Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh ya... We got a dog too...
Daisy... or Daisy Doodle as Ken calls her. She's a ShiChon or Shih-Bichon or Zuchon or Teddy Bear or Fuzzy Wuzzy they call them many things I found when I googled it.

4 comments:

Brenna said...

So glad my daughter has a namesake in the Taylor family...and an ADORABLE one! Lily and I want to cuddle her so bad! My Daisy on the other hand would just chase, point at, and "woof" at your Daisy. She LOVES dogs!

Looks like you are adjusting well to the Ohio life. Your home looks beautiful and the lawn mower reminds me of chores growing up. Good times!
Monterey misses you!

Steph said...

You did NOT get the cutest dog EVER! Oh yes you did! And I knew she was at least part shih-tzu! I'm drawn to those dogs...think they are the cutest in the world. I've had 5 :) Hope you're enjoying her...she looks so cudle-able!!!

How are things???

Susan said...

Okay, she's a little bit cute. Still doesn't make me want to get one though.

Debbie said...

She's absolutely adorable!! Miss you & your sweet family ~ glad you're all well & happy!!
xox, Debbie Freitas oxo