Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just a Random Ramble.....

I Love Pink...

So... yes, I love pink and I'm not afraid to admit it. I have a friend who can not stand pink (she's awesome) and because the sister missionary meal sign up list is on pink paper... only the elders get fed at her house LOL!! Anyway, I love pink so much that when I was a junior in high school I had my parents paint my room pepto bismol pink... yes! I even had a border along the top with pink flowers. Pink means soft and feminine, new baby girls, fluff and fresh, spring and rest. And according to what I found online it means feelings of caring, tenderness, self-worth and love, acceptance. I just love PINK.......

3 comments:

Beth said...

I found your blog on Sari's blog. I was your visiting teacher with Michelle Baade in the 7 hills ward, way back when I had 3 kids. I had to say I love pink with such a passion that my uncle's painted my first car pepto pink for me. I still have to hold back and not decorate the house in pink.

Samantha said...

You are ALL pink Debi!

azufelt said...

I love pink too! I started loving it ore when people told me in college that I couldn't wear pink because I have red hair, and that made me mad. So I wore a different pink shirt every day for over a week, just to show everyone where my true heart lies!

Still, I guess pink is fitting, since I have 3 girls, I love to weasel it in to everything!

Oh, also, Madison's favorite colors are: pink, and sprakley-pink!!