OK... so I'm sure everyones kids fight, argue and annoy each other at times. We've tried several different tactics to help these two get along when they are going at it. We've found one that seems to work so I will share it. When the kids are going at it and they've been warned a couple times they have to PLAY a game together that Ken or I pick. This gets them really upset at first but almost always by the end of the game they are friends again. (They also know that if they aren't civil they will have to keep playing games until they are! Only once have they been sentenced to MONOPOLY! LOL)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Discipline
OK... so I'm sure everyones kids fight, argue and annoy each other at times. We've tried several different tactics to help these two get along when they are going at it. We've found one that seems to work so I will share it. When the kids are going at it and they've been warned a couple times they have to PLAY a game together that Ken or I pick. This gets them really upset at first but almost always by the end of the game they are friends again. (They also know that if they aren't civil they will have to keep playing games until they are! Only once have they been sentenced to MONOPOLY! LOL)
I am grateful for: These stinkers and GAMES :)
OK... so I'm sure everyones kids fight, argue and annoy each other at times. We've tried several different tactics to help these two get along when they are going at it. We've found one that seems to work so I will share it. When the kids are going at it and they've been warned a couple times they have to PLAY a game together that Ken or I pick. This gets them really upset at first but almost always by the end of the game they are friends again. (They also know that if they aren't civil they will have to keep playing games until they are! Only once have they been sentenced to MONOPOLY! LOL)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is SUCH a fantasitc idea! I think I will remember that for the future!
Post a Comment