We had a wonderful Christmas Season this year. We stayed home and spent a lot of time together which is priceless. Our home was warm with laughter and joy as we spent time together. Ken was home for 11 days and I don't think he's ever been home that much since he finished college, it has been so nice for all of us! Now that he is back to work we are really missing him.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Christmas 2008
We had a wonderful Christmas Season this year. We stayed home and spent a lot of time together which is priceless. Our home was warm with laughter and joy as we spent time together. Ken was home for 11 days and I don't think he's ever been home that much since he finished college, it has been so nice for all of us! Now that he is back to work we are really missing him.
I am grateful for: My family and the warm spirit that has been in our home this season. I am also grateful for everyone who helped to make this Christmas so joyful!
We had a wonderful Christmas Season this year. We stayed home and spent a lot of time together which is priceless. Our home was warm with laughter and joy as we spent time together. Ken was home for 11 days and I don't think he's ever been home that much since he finished college, it has been so nice for all of us! Now that he is back to work we are really missing him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment