Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summertime in Colorado!
We got to go to my sister Susie's in Colorado last week to help watch her kids while she was up at girl's camp. We had a lot of fun just hanging out around the house so the kids could play. I cherish the time I get to spend with my sister's family, it's really hard living so far apart. Josh and Jared are only a month apart and just love to be around each other. Here are some fun pix from our week there:

This is my personal favorite. FYI: Josh is much heavier than Jared, but Jared seemed to manage just fine... and they weren't going slow!
This is at the Erie Rec Center... Way cool pool!
One of Jessica's many excursions with the girls... they just love her!
A failed attempt at Boulder Creek. Susan and I realized 2 adults just wasn't enough to ride the current!
I am grateful for: Every minute I get with my family and the opportunities I have to spend with them!

2 comments:

Susan said...

My kids are in major Debi withdrawl. THANKS AGAIN!! Love you! OXOXOXO

stampinashley said...

Looks So fun! I SOOO miss tubing boulder creek!! (we used to do it in the winder time!!)