We have been fortunate enough to spend time during the summers with our family for the last few years... regardless of how chaotic it may get we all come away with wonderful memories and are all ready to do it again! This year we went to stay with my Dad and Cheryl in Dana Point who are amazing hosts and made this a great week for everyone. My sister Susan and her family rendezvoused with us and it was a blast.
We visited the beach a couple times and went to Disneyland for two days and powerhoused our way through 22 rides on the second day jumping back and forth between parks with fastpassess (for anyone familiar with D'land in the summer, this is an accomplishment to mention!).
Here are a few pictures from our trip I thought I'd share!
Taylor's Summer 2008
"Splashed" on Splash Mountain
Jenna, Cheryl & Jesi waiting outside Ariel's Grotto for lunch so the little girlscould see the pricesses.
Ironically, Jesi didn't want a pix with the pricesses, but my nephew Jared and Josh did... hee, hee! So, here's Josh and "Cindi".
Josh and I managed to catch the big man himself, "Mickey!"
I usually don't like to ride Ragging Rapids because I hate getting soaked and walking around soggy but my sister insisted.
Jenna & Jesi in a Tea Cup
Josh & Jared in Toon Town
Jesi at the beach.
Josh and G'pa kayaking in Dana Point Harbor.
G'pa & Jesi out for a walk.
Father's Day was great and it was so fun to have all these wonderful men together. Ken, My Dad and Fred were all there and I can't remember the last time I spent fathers day with my dad? Cheryl made an amazing meal of lamb chops that we all really enjoyed!
Jesi & Mom kayaking in Dana Point Harbor
So.... I am now suffering from PVD (Post Vacation Depression). I don't care how chaotic it gets I always miss my family after we've been together and struggle for a couple days to get back into life's routine.... which frankly, I don't have one right now because I was only here in Monterey long enough to get unpacked and do a little exploring.I am grateful for: My Dad and Cheryl, Susan, Fred, Jared, Jenna, Lily, Ken, Jessica and Joshua and all the wonderful memories they give me!




2 comments:
Where's the picture that shows your little 'accident'? :0)
Love you too! See you again in 14.75 days! (But who's counting?)
I will add the requested picture! :) 14.3 days now!
Post a Comment