Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day 2008
Ken, Joshua & Jessica sent me flowers!
I am so grateful to be the mother of two wonderful children. I have learned so much from being their mother and my life has been so greatly blessed. Even the trials of being a mother enrich my life if I let them. I have been so lucky to have many amazing women in my life who are wonderful examples of motherhood. Everyone took the time to express their gratitude on Mother's Day and I am so grateful for them.
Jessica made be these beautiful ribbon roses at YW's for Mother's Day.

Josh made me this ceramic wall hanging at school for Mother's Day.

Jessica had this waiting for me Thursday night on my pillow when I came home from a RS meeting!
I am grateful for: The opportunity to be a mother to Jessica and Joshua.

No comments: