Off to school again...Well, the kids started back to school on Monday (1/7/08) and I started back Tuesday (1/8/08). It's always hard to get back into the routine! Jessica and Josh both held onto their sheets for dear life as we plucked them from their beds Monday morning. It sure is hard to let them grow up. I do miss them during the day and think about them constantly hoping that everything is going good and they are happy and enjoying themselves. It's hard to realize that they are going to have so many challenges and I have to stand back as they learn how to navigate life! (Although, I probably don't stand back enough!)
I did my first class of YOGA on Monday and I really enjoyed it... although I've felt it after the fact. Then, on Tuesday I went to a Speech class on campus during the day and was caught off guard because I was by far the oldest in class. Yikes! I felt old and I'm only 33... I'm sure this feeling is only going to get worse as time goes on. LOL I have been going to night classes and that is where all the adults are, so this is a bit new for me.
I am so grateful for my family and feel very blessed to have them, it's not easy working around my schooling. I'm so thankful to be able to go to school and pursue my dreams, even if it is a bit later than most.



1 comment:
sorry to have jumped the gun on giving you a hard time for not posting... I mean, you were still on hoidays and all!
Oh yeah, and I don't think the feeling of "being the old one" ever gets better.... because you just continue to get older, those young ones never quite catch up to you!
I feel old here to, because out of the people my age I pretty much have two more kids than they do. Oh well, they'll be hating life in later years when they want those kids to hurry and get outta their house!
Post a Comment