We decided that even though it was windy, 70 degrees was just right for playing in the sand at the beach today! We stayed for about an hour and the kids had fun finding critters and building sandcastles. It was a lot of fun just sitting on the beach watching the kids and listening to my Ipod that Ken got me for Christmas. There is something very calming about sitting on the warm sand with a cool ocean breeze. We are so grateful to be living here and absolutely love Camarillo.
My goals are...
- Update this blog every week so that I will fulfill a goal of journaling!
- Make sure my kids say their prayers every night.
- Cook more REAL dinners (bye, bye Mac'n'Cheese/Top Ramen etc!)
- Play more games with my children.
- Be on time to church... Ha, ha, ha
- Start YOGA next week and stick with it... and eat my sweets on Sundays :)




5 comments:
Well, we have the 70 degrees... jsut no sand... Ah yes, I do think the title is very fitting!!
Yeah, Yeah, stop bragging!
Debi, I read your post on my blog... I do think she might have quite a bit more red than the other girls. I wish I could get a good picture to show it. But only time will tell... love ya!
Debi, I am seriously jealous of the beach trip. I have had it with the snow here. I haven't seen my driveway for over a month and oh yeah... it's snowing again today. I miss my Las Vegas weather!!!
So.... I'm thinking your goal for posting every week has past.... I keep comin' back to see more news, still the same!
Post a Comment